Monday 7 October 2013

2D Lighting Design : AS Drama Exams

First Draft.
This first draft shows my original hand drawn design.

Second Draft.
In this second draft I have made a few amendments and transferred it to  LX Free Java which makes it clearer and neater. 
I have added/changed:
  • Moved the Mirror Ball to the right and made it the actual size it would be in the rig as well as in line with the pin spots. Which create the diffused mirror effect. 
  • I have also altered the general covers gells and corresponded them with the available lighting stock as once I had searched in our stock for the Gells I wanted some were not there. 
  • I also removed the additional row of Fresnels in the 3rd row of general cover as I originally put them in to add a light green texture to a particular scene that the Director wanted. However we did not have enough Fresnel Lights in stock so I decided to replace some of the side light with LEDs that can be altered to any colour. 
  • I also moved the set back to where it would be exactly in relation to the rig. 


No comments:

Post a Comment