Wednesday 10 July 2013

Amended Focus Notes and Colour Call


Amended Focus Notes: For my focus notes I had to change a few things. For example I took out the intensity column and added in a gel one instead because the light intensity changed a lot to what I had originally designed. I also had to change the focusing of one of the general cover lights as I did not need a centre Fresnel on the upstage bar. I also made the focusing column more detailed so that the riggers would be clearer on what they had to do. During the rigging session I also slightly changed the focusing on the lights behind the window so that they we're pointed more towards the back of the flats rather than their faces. I did this because the light was shining through the gap and on to the corner of the flats on either side of the stage. I also altered the focusing of the side boons so that the light was angled up more towards the 'set'. I did this because the light was hitting the floor and the back wall too much.



There were not any changes to my colour call as all the gels I had picked were in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment